Sunday 9 June 2019

Prasiemonth2019


Welcome to the Month of Praise.


This month we are going to Praise God regardless of our situation.
Because we believe that God can do more for us when we Praise Him, 
and He alone deserves our Praise.

MESSAGE TITLE: PRAISE HIM.
MAIN TEXT: Psalm 50:7-15, 23

Psalm 50:7
"Hear, O My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you; I am God, your God!
8: I will not rebuke you for your sacrifices Or your burnt offerings, Which are continually before Me.
9: I will not take a bull from your house, Nor goats out of your folds.
10: For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11: I know all the birds of the mountains, And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
12: "If I were hungry, I would not tell you; For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
13: Will I eat the flesh of bulls, Or drink the blood of goats?
14: Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High.
15: Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.

When to PRAISE GOD:

*Praise Him when you have less or Nothing
*When all is not working well Praise God
*When your promotion hasn't come yet, Praise God.
*When your relationship is not working out fine, Praise God.
*When you are in a bad situation Praise God.

Because when He wants to bless you, No demon can hold your breakthrough.

Benefits of PRAISE GOD:
*When men praise God, Blessings are released.
*When men praise God chains are broken.
*When men praise God from their heart, they are comforted
*When you Praise God from your Heart, sadness disappears

*When you Praise God, you are in line with His promises
*Praising God means  working by Faith
*Praise God, and He takes care of your Situations.

God has a Whole lot to do in your Life when you Praise Him.
Praise God at all Times.
God bless you...

doxafamilychurchinc.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment