Sunday 23 June 2019

Praise is an expression of faith to God.

Praise part 4
Test: Psalm 18:3
I will call upon the LORD, [who is worthy] to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Make praise an attitude, No matter your Situation
2 Samuel 22:4
I will call on the LORD, [who is] worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Praise is an expression of faith to God.
2 Samuel 22:47
The LORD liveth; and blessed [be] my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

When you praise God, You get refreshed,
anointed, revive, etc.
Psalm 18:46
The LORD liveth; and blessed [be] my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

When you praise God, you recover lost grounds
1 Samuel 2:10
The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; 
out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; 
and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

When you praise God you create
confusion for your enemies.
Psalm 9:3
When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

When you praise God is set on an ambush
against those coming against you

When you praise God,
you lift God up,
and bring the devil down

When You Praise

No comments:

Post a Comment